Would you like to improve your selling skills so you can close that sale?
If you answered YES to this question, this workshop is for you! It has been designed to help small business owners effectively sell their products and/or services. Today, buys are more informed. This is "the age of the consumer." You can learn how to effectively close the sale by recognizing the buyer's personality. The survival and success of your business depends on it!
Free for Chamber Members, $15 for Non-Members
Seating limited to 13 attendees to encourage discussion.
Highlights of the Workshop
- Learn the fundamentals of rapidly establishing a rapport with current and prospective customers whether in person, via telephone, or using current technology...email, social media.
- Understanding and managing the 5 stages of the sales process to maximize your revenue
- Choose your words wisely to optimize open rates for your emails.
- Learn the 6 basics of negotiation for successful outcomes
- Learn to identify the 3 most common price negotiation tactics and countermeasures
About Dr. Ragona
Dr. Ragona runs a successful and profitable business operating as Ragona Scientific, focusing on selling equipment from European companies (UK, Germany, Russia) into the United States and Canada.He also consults for start-up companies on how to work with and negotiate with different cultures and nationalities on global distribution contracts. This has given him wide experience in negotiating, persuading and selling high dollar value systems with long sales cycles. Dr. Ragona received his Ph.D. from the University of London and regularly publishes articles on sales and negotiation strategies. He is a member of the Professional Development Council of MANA (Manufacturers Agents of North America} and a Certified Mentor with SCORE of Greater Rochester.
LNB Banking 1314 Fairport Rd, Fairport, NY 14450